- The content of the UMCG has been created with the utmost care. Nevertheless, no rights can be derived from it. The UMCG cannot be held accountable for the content of www.umcg.nl.
- This site does not provide medical advice. If you have health problems we advise you to always contact your GP (or possibly your specialist). This also applies to patients currently being treated at the UMCG or who have been treated in the UMCG (or the AZG) in the past.
- The information on this site can never replace information provided to a patient by a doctor or a nurse.
- The UMCG regularly checks the reliability of the information on the sites it links to. Nevertheless, the UMCG cannot be held accountable for the content of other websites, nor for the privacy protection or services provided by other sites.
- This site offers an indication of the time you have to wait before you can undergo treatment at the UMCG. These figures are indicative: you can derive no rights from them. The doctor that is treating you can give you a personal indication adjusted to your specific situation. Certain treatments can increase the waiting time. Also, if you wish to be treated by a particular medical specialist, this may increase your waiting time. Naturally, the waiting times do not apply for emergencies.
- Copyright © 2003 UMCG applies for all content (text, pictures, graphics, etc) of www.umcg.nl.
- You can derive no rights from e-mail messages
- An e-mail message is intended only for asking questions or making suggestions related to this website. It is not intended for medical questions.
- The personal information you provide will only be used for dealing with your message, or for sending you job or news e-mails at your request. It will not be used for any other purpose, nor will it be passed on to persons outside the Groningen University Hospital, whatever their purpose may be.